A quick overview of cookies used on this site
- Monitor how users use the website so that we can review and make changes and improvements
- Store some personal information such as name and email address, if you share this with us
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Colossal Sports Management of 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site or when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To send you information via email. This will be done through a third party service such as Mailchimp and will always provide you with the option to ‘opt out’
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Please note that if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Colossal Sports Management Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information
- We will never ask for credit card numbers
- Your Personally Identifiable Information data will be stored on a secure server. Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information whether collected by us or on our own, or on our customer’s, behalf, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to reduce the risk of unauthorised access
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We use Google Analytics on our website to help us understand usage and make improvements.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE